mercoledì 25 dicembre 2013

Foff Comics 2 - Winter Solstice Magic


Starring: Melfist, Hellringer, Gorach, Cupido Franky, Wraith (cameo)
Script: Dan Aykroyd, Eddie Murphy, Jamie Lee Curtis
Pencils: Christmasmancy is a kind of sorcery forbidden in Vatican together with Eastermancy because of their mind-controlling powers. Coca-Cola uses it since the founding of the company.
Inks: My house doesn't look at all like that. I don't even have a chimney, all our cooking is done on a bonfire in the wastelands
Colours: I didn't get only a new allergy. I also got the whole Dune book series, bless the bookshop giftcard.
Suggested Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEpPTfxNl_o (remixing a Quad City DJ xmas song with ANOTHER Quad City DJ's song: you're doing it slammajammin'right.)

So, it's that time of the year. Parent-forced embarassing family dinners, (sometimes) presents, and the goddamn blessings. My cellphone rings all the time with messages I won't answer to because I don't have any credit. Life is beautiful.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento